Symbiosis Aero TV Stand Natural Oak White Melamine Chipboard Laquered Metal Wire E3370A1021A01 3760037845599
Aero TV Stand (Multiple Colors) by Symbiosis
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Aero TV stand is a part of the Aero family of products. This collection's defining feature are the vintage-styled metal wire legs that have been lacquered a charcoal grey color. This generously-sized contemporary TV stand has one large drop-down door and two cubbyholes for your media equipment. The back of the unit has a gap for cables to pass through.
- TV stand with large drop-down door and featuring vintage-styyle charcoal-grey lacquered metal wire legs.
- Natural oak printed frame & shelf, painted white door, and metal wire legs that have been lacquered a charcoal grey color.
- Melamine faced chipboard, metal wire legs
- Open space with adjustable shelf for multi-media devices
- Opening in the back for cables to pass through
- Wash with a damp soft cloth using a mild soap solution, avoid cleaning solutions containing alcohol or abrasives, wipe dry with a soft cloth
- Door - 9.5H x 45.3W''
- Dimensions of cubbyholes behind door - 10H x 17.75W, 10H x 27W''
- Far right cubbyhole - 10H x 17.75W'', separated by one shelf with three possible locations
- Legs - 6'' high
- Panels 16 mm thick
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Country of Origin: France
Natural Oak, White
|Material||Melamine Chipboard, Laquered Metal Wire|
|Dimensions||65"W x 16"D x 17"H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted