Golden Bird Table Lamp in Ancient Gold Heron Crane Kanon Collection
Sale Ends in
or until supply runs out!Limited Quantites Available
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
was $512.00 Special Price $399.00
The Golden Bird Table Lamp is not only whimsical and unique lamp but adds a sense of elegance to any room. It features a ibis bird (from the crane and heron family) standing on one leg with its head peeking out from the top of the glorious black satin lamp shade. The bird has a golden finish, clear base, and holds a small crystal ball in its right claw.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Max Wattage: 100 Watts
- Switch: Dimmer Switch
- Diffuser Switch: Cylinder
|UPC||Available Upon Request|
|Material||Resin with Black Satin Shade and Gold Liner|
|Dimensions||Height: 35in | Diameter: 14.5in|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted