Greenington City Lights Paris 26" Counter Height Stool With Back G0051E Exotic Cognac Bamboo Set of 2 854155007106
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The City Lights Paris stools are manufactured using 100% solid exotic Cognac bamboo for the seat and back, with a high polished stainless steel frame. Using the latest technology, the Cognac exotic bamboo combines individually color-saturated bamboo strips, which when compressed, creates a beautiful unique grain with continuous colors throughout the entire material. No two pieces are exactly alike. This upscale collection includes comfortable bar and counter height stools, along with a matching distinctive bar height table.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Polished stainless steel frame, with non-skid floor protectors
- Fully assembled stools, ship two per box
- Exotic bamboo, 100% harder than Red Oak
- Assembly Required: No
- Made in China
|Dimensions||33.5 H x 21.25 W x 17.75 L | Seat Height: 26|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted