Greenington Montreal Dining Chair G0061 Caramelized Bamboo Set of 2 854155007151
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Contemporary, sleek, and stylish, the City Lights Montreal dining chairs are crafted in classic bamboo and polished steel, gracefully shaped for comfort and style. Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo, Greenington combines beautiful design, rich colors, and a winning green sustainability story.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Polished stainless steel frame, with non-skid floor protectors
- Fully assembled chairs, ship two per box
- Classic bamboo, 20% harder than Red Oak
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Made in China
|Dimensions||30.17 H x 20.6 W x 20 L | Seat Height: 17|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted