Moe's Home Adzuki Coffee Table Brown Contemporary Modern VE-1052-03 849043089456
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Adzuki Coffee Table features an organic shape with fluid lines and a rich brown finish. Set on a hammered, iron base, the top has a smoked-finish that shows off the beautiful grain of the thick, solid wood. Solid wood provides a natural and long lasting piece of furniture. The hammered-iron metal base gives the table an artisanal feel. Contemporary Modern Style. Part of Adzuki collection. Dimensions: 48"W 26"D 16"H. Product weight: 89.5lbs. Color: Brown. Matt Lacquer: No Stain finish. Product requires assembly. Made in India. We are offering 1 year limited warranty (covered for any manufacturer's defect). We understand how important your home is and how decorating your kitchen, dining room or bedrooms with classy, contemporary furnishings can help make it a place that reflects who you are. We believe in the power modern furniture has in creating not just a home but YOUR home. We believe in feeling good about our home's environment, and we think you do too.
- Type: Coffee Tables
- Assembly Required: Y
- Cleaning Instructions: Protect your table against heat and water. Wipe up spills immediately. Dust as needed or clean with a clean dry cloth. An occasional application of a quality furniture wax will help to clean and preserve the wood; be sure to test any cleaning product or wax before use.
- Finish: Matt Lacquer: No Stain
- Country of Manufacture: India
|Material||Solid Acacia Wood, Powder Coated Iron Base|
|Dimensions||48 W x 26 D x 16 H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted