Moe's Home Decca Dining Chair Blue Set of Two Dark Blue Contemporary Modern UU-1006-19 849043092098
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
With a winged back and tapered legs, the Decca Dining Chair is the perfect accompaniment to your dining area. Faux leather upholstery accompanies metal legs making this chair a great accent piece at the head of your table or as seating for all your guests in a more uniform look. Sit back relax and enjoy your meal. All around support makes this dining chair super comfy. Easy to keep looking clean and new, polyurethane upholstery. 1 drawer Contemporary Modern Style. Part of Decca collection. Dimensions: 22"W 22.5"D 30"H. Product weight: 14.6lbs. Seat Height: 17.7" Color: Dark Blue. Product requires assembly. Made in China. We are offering 1 year limited warranty (covered for any manufacturer's defect). Construction: Plywood. Frame: Metal legs. Cover: Polyurethane Upholstery. Filled with: Upholstery Foam. We understand how important your home is and how decorating your kitchen, dining room or bedrooms with classy, contemporary furnishings can help make it a place that reflects who you are. We believe in the power modern furniture has in creating not just a home but YOUR home. We believe in feeling good about our home's environment, and we think you do too.
- Fill Materials: Upholstery Foam
- Upholstery/Cover Materials: Polyurethane Upholstery
- Construction Materials: Plywood
- Frame/Base Materials: Metal legs
- Type: Dining Chairs
- Assembly Required: Y
- Cleaning Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Country of Manufacture: China
|Material||Polyurethane Upholstery, Metal legs, Upholstery Foam, Plywood|
|Dimensions||22 W x 22.5 D x 30 H | Seat Height: 17.7|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted