Moe's Home Jackman Counter Stool Set of Two Dark Brown Contemporary Modern UH-1010-20 849043081825
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Modern design meets industrial influence. With a solid acacia wood seat and steel base, the Jackman Bar Stool adds an airy industrial feel to your space. A foot ledge and carved seat give you and your guests and extra level of comfort. A foot rest adds extra comfort for you and your guests Contemporary Modern Style. Part of Jackman collection. Dimensions: 16.5"W 16"D 25.5"H. Product weight: 20lbs. Seat Height: 25.5" Color: Dark Brown. Product requires assembly. Made in India. We are offering 1 year limited warranty (covered for any manufacturer's defect). Construction: Solid Acacia Wood. Frame: Steel Base. We understand how important your home is and how decorating your kitchen, dining room or bedrooms with classy, contemporary furnishings can help make it a place that reflects who you are. We believe in the power modern furniture has in creating not just a home but YOUR home. We believe in feeling good about our home's environment, and we think you do too.
- Construction Materials: Solid Acacia Wood
- Frame/Base Materials: Steel Base
- Type: Bar & Counter Stools
- Assembly Required: Y
- Cleaning Instructions: Wipe with a damp, clean cloth and finish with a clean dry cloth. Keep out of direct sunlight to protect the natural finish of the wood. If you wish to use a furniture wax, test on a small area of the item that you don't usually see.
- Country of Manufacture: India
|Material||Solid Acacia Wood, Steel Base|
|Dimensions||16.5 W x 16 D x 25.5 H | Seat Height: 25.5|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted