Moe's Home Quarry Side Table White Contemporary Modern GZ-1002-18 849043080811
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Quarry Side Table brings together industrial design with elements of timeless sophistication. A white marble tabletop showcases brass finished detailing, adding dimension and style to the table as it pairs with a brass finished base. Put this side table next to your sofa or sectional to create an airy seamless transition from space to space. Marble for an enduring, natural element in your homes decor. Electroplated stainless steel frame for a high-end and longlasting finish. Contemporary Modern Style. Part of Quarry collection. Dimensions: 20"W 20"D 20"H. Product weight: 37lbs. Color: White. Assembly is not required. Made in India. We are offering 1 year limited warranty (covered for any manufacturer's defect). Construction: White Marble Top. Frame: Brass Finished Stainless Steel Base. Other materials: MDF. We understand how important your home is and how decorating your kitchen, dining room or bedrooms with classy, contemporary furnishings can help make it a place that reflects who you are. We believe in the power modern furniture has in creating not just a home but YOUR home. We believe in feeling good about our home's environment, and we think you do too.
- Construction Materials: White Marble Top
- Frame/Base Materials: Brass Finished Stainless Steel Base
- Other Materials (Drawers, Legs, Doors etc): MDF
- Type: End Tables
- Assembly Required: N
- Cleaning Instructions: To avoid deep permeant stains, use coasters and refrain from putting food on the table top. Wipe away spills immediately
- Country of Manufacture: India
|Material||White Marble Top, Brass Finished Stainless Steel Base, MDF|
|Dimensions||20 W x 20 D x 20 H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted