Moe's Home Rodeo Corner Light Grey Contemporary Modern MT-1015-29 849043091664
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Create your own custom sectional sofa set-up with the Rodeo Collection. Use one corner to make an L-Shape, or use two for a complete U-shaped return. Dare we suggest three? Combine with other pieces in the collection to create your own custom sofa. Adjustable headrest for increased comfort. Contemporary Modern Style. Part of Rodeo collection. Dimensions: 40"W 36"D 30"H. Product weight: 88lbs. Seat Height: 17" Color: Light Grey. Product requires assembly. Made in China. We are offering 1 year limited warranty (covered for any manufacturer's defect). Construction: Pocket Coil and S-Spring Suspension. Frame: Pine wood and Plywood Frame. Cover: 100% Polyester Upholstery. We understand how important your home is and how decorating your kitchen, dining room or bedrooms with classy, contemporary furnishings can help make it a place that reflects who you are. We believe in the power modern furniture has in creating not just a home but YOUR home. We believe in feeling good about our home's environment, and we think you do too.
- Upholstery/Cover Materials: 100% Polyester Upholstery
- Construction Materials: Pocket Coil and S-Spring Suspension
- Frame/Base Materials: Pine wood and Plywood Frame
- Type: Sectionals
- Assembly Required: Y
- Cleaning Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat sources. Blot up spills immediately. For best results have your upholstery professionally cleaned.
- Country of Manufacture: China
|Material||100% Polyester Upholstery, Pocket Coil and S-Spring Suspension, Pine wood and Plywood Frame|
|Dimensions||40 W x 36 D x 30 H | Seat Height: 17|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted