Moe's Home Terrace Bench Natural Contemporary Modern UH-1005-24 849043067409
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The Terrace Outdoor bench is made of solid reclaimed-teak and powder coated legs, making it the perfect choice to update your outdoor space. Made with solid, oiled teak for a durable outdoor piece. Crafted using recycled teak for an eco-friendly product choice. Contemporary Modern Style. Part of Terrace collection. Dimensions: 67"W 14"D 18"H. Product weight: 44lbs. Color: Natural. Teak Oil finish. Product requires assembly. Made in India. We are offering 1 year limited warranty (covered for any manufacturer's defect). Construction: Solid Recycled Teak. Other materials: Stainless Steel Legs. We understand how important your home is and how decorating your kitchen, dining room or bedrooms with classy, contemporary furnishings can help make it a place that reflects who you are. We believe in the power modern furniture has in creating not just a home but YOUR home. We believe in feeling good about our home's environment, and we think you do too.
- Construction Materials: Solid Recycled Teak
- Other Materials (Drawers, Legs, Doors etc): Stainless Steel Legs
- Type: Dining Benches
- Assembly Required: Y
- Cleaning Instructions: Wipe with a clean, dry cloth. An occasional application of teak oil, every 6 to 12 months, will help to keep your teak furniture looking great for years to come. Highly recommended to protect your outdoor furniture over winter months, depending on the climate where you live.
- Finish: Teak Oil
- Country of Manufacture: India
|Material||Solid Recycled Teak, Stainless Steel Legs|
|Dimensions||67 W x 14 D x 18 H|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted