Moe's Home Terrion Accent Chair Blue Transitional ME-1046-26 849043092067
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Say hello to old hollywood glam. A scooped back and brass detailing make the Terrion Accent Chair a jaw dropping addition to your dining space and living room. Its velvet upholstery emits feelings of glamour and sophistication, while giving you a timeless mid-century design. Fabric upholstery for a warm, easy to care for piece. Transitional Style. Part of Terrion collection. Dimensions: 24.5"W 28"D 30"H. Product weight: 36lbs. Seat Height: 18" Color: Blue. Painted Finish finish. Product requires assembly. Made in China. We are offering 1 year limited warranty (covered for any manufacturer's defect). Construction: Spring and Webbing Suspension. Frame: Solid Eucalyptus Wood Frame, Plywood. Cover: Upholstery: 100% Polyester. Filled with: High Density Foam. We understand how important your home is and how decorating your kitchen, dining room or bedrooms with classy, contemporary furnishings can help make it a place that reflects who you are. We believe in the power modern furniture has in creating not just a home but YOUR home. We believe in feeling good about our home's environment, and we think you do too.
- Fill Materials: High Density Foam
- Upholstery/Cover Materials: Upholstery: 100% Polyester
- Construction Materials: Spring and Webbing Suspension
- Frame/Base Materials: Solid Eucalyptus Wood Frame, Plywood
- Type: Chairs
- Assembly Required: Y
- Cleaning Instructions: Avoid direct sunlight and direct heat sources. Keep fabric dust free and avoid pilling by vacuuming regularly. Blot up spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth and allow to dry. Professional cleaning recommended for upholstery.
- Finish: Painted Finish
- Country of Manufacture: China
|Material||Upholstery: 100% Polyester, Solid Eucalyptus Wood Frame, Plywood, High Density Foam, Spring and Webbing Suspension|
|Dimensions||24.5 W x 28 D x 30 H | Seat Height: 18|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted