Moe's Home Whistler Floor Lamp Black Contemporary Modern FD-1034-02 849043084109
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
A sleek minimalist design lends itself well to the Whistler Floor Lamp. Radiant globed lights appear to float inside a rectangular iron frame that look beautiful on any side table or consone. Its open-concept frame allows for a strong flow of light throughout your space. Transform the look of a room with spectacular lighting. Made of metal for a quality, long-lasting decor piece Contemporary Modern Style. Dimensions: 16"W 12"D 53"H. Product weight: 12.5lbs. Glass Ball Size: 10" & 8" Color: Black. Product requires assembly. Made in India. We are offering 1 year limited warranty (covered for any manufacturer's defect). Construction: Iron. Frame: Brass Accents. Other materials: Glass Shades. We understand how important your home is and how decorating your kitchen, dining room or bedrooms with classy, contemporary furnishings can help make it a place that reflects who you are. We believe in the power modern furniture has in creating not just a home but YOUR home. We believe in feeling good about our home's environment, and we think you do too.
- Construction Materials: Iron
- Frame/Base Materials: Brass Accents
- Other Materials (Drawers, Legs, Doors etc): Glass Shades
- Type: Floor Lamps
- Bulb Type: E12
- Power (WATT/VOLT): 25 W
- Cord Length: 198
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Assembly Required: Y
- Cleaning Instructions: Dust as necessary
- Country of Manufacture: India
|Material||Iron, Glass Shades, Brass Accents|
|Dimensions||16 W x 12 D x 53 H (Glass Ball Size: 10" & 8")|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted