Moe's Home Wilson Arm Chair Charcoal Grey Contemporary Modern UY-1011-07 849043091336
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
A contemporary arm chair with stylish curves and black powder-coated legs that's ideal for the home or office. Easy to clean, vintage-look pu upholstery and high-density foam make it a comfortable chair. The powder-coated metal frame gives it strength and durability. Easy to care for PU upholstery. An on-trend design to help create a contemporary look. Contemporary Modern Style. Part of Wilson collection. Dimensions: 22"W 25.5"D 35"H. Product weight: 22.04lbs. Seat Height: 19" Color: Charcoal Grey. Powder Coated finish. Product requires assembly. Made in China. We are offering 1 year limited warranty (covered for any manufacturer's defect). Cover: Upholstery: 100% Semi-PU. Filled with: Foam. Other materials: Powder-Coated Metal Legs. We understand how important your home is and how decorating your kitchen, dining room or bedrooms with classy, contemporary furnishings can help make it a place that reflects who you are. We believe in the power modern furniture has in creating not just a home but YOUR home. We believe in feeling good about our home's environment, and we think you do too.
- Fill Materials: Foam
- Upholstery/Cover Materials: Upholstery: 100% Semi-PU
- Other Materials (Drawers, Legs, Doors etc): Powder-Coated Metal Legs
- Type: Dining Chairs
- Assembly Required: Y
- Cleaning Instructions: Wipe any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Country of Manufacture: China
|Material||Upholstery: 100% Semi-PU, Powder-Coated Metal Legs, Plywood, Upholstery Foam|
|Dimensions||22 W x 25.5 D x 35 H | Seat Height: 19|
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted