Set of 2 - Holly Stool (Multiple Sizes) by Greenington
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
The warm and inviting Holly stools feature contemporary splayed legs, mortise and tenon joint details, and a shaped bamboo seat for comfort and style. Choose from three stool heights; 30� bar, 26� counter and a 18� vanity stool, all crafted in exotic bamboo with the character, beauty, strength and feel of a truly one-of-a-kind, tropical hardwood. Crafted in 100% solid bamboo, one of the planet�s most rapidly renewable resources; Greenington�s Holly stools make it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Scratch resistant floor protectors
- Fully assembled stools, ship two per box
- Exotic bamboo, 100% harder than Red Oak
- Assembly Required: No
- Made in China
|Dimensions||Bar Height: 29.55 H x 9.85 W x 16.95 L | Seat Height: 29.5<br>Counter Height: 26 H x 9.85 W x 16.95 L | Seat Height: 26|
Bar Height: 45.86 lbs
Counter Height: 37.48 lbs
Write Your Own Review
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted