Weighted Blanket 60x70" 12lbs Blue Plush Luxurious Anxiety Stress Relief Kanon Collection
Estimated Time for Delivery via Freight Truck: 10 to 15 business days after it ships
Subject to Availability
*** If the Add to Cart button is not available, it means the color or option has sold out! Contact Us if you wish to place a backorder! ***
The plush weighted blanket is a safe and effective remedy for anyone looking for a better night’s sleep or just to feel a little more relaxed after a stressful day at the office. The 60”x70” blanket distributes pressure all over your body, touching pressure points that can help you reduce stress and anxiety. At the same time it creates a feeling of being held or hugged to make you feel secure and relaxed. The weighted insert is box-sewn to prevent the poly and bead filling from shifting during use. There are 10 ties inside the plush cover to secure the insert in place. Using a weighted blanket can help relaxing user's mind and in term to promote a deep and restful sleep throughout the night.
This blanket can be used in many different ways by covering your whole body for sleep or simply wrap it around your shoulders or lay it across your lap or legs.
Choose a blanket that’s around 10% of your body weight, available in 12 or 18 pound size. The plush cover with a zipper closure is removable for easy machine washing.
- Provides all over body comforting pressure, making you feel secure and relaxed
- Weighted blanket designed for adults or minimum body weight of 120 lbs or more
- Poly fill and glass beads filling weight to promote a deep and restful sleep throughout the night
- Removable plush cover zipper closure is machine washable for easy care
- 10 inside ties efficiently stay put the weighted insert
- Available in 12 lb and 18 lb weights
|UPC||Available Upon Request|
|Material||100% polyester plush with beads filling|
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
How do I cancel?
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
How do I return an item?
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted